Thursday, December 13, 2012

Tech question bafflement

I don't get people. They baffle me. Wendy answers customer emails about sales, I answer tech questions. Some of these questions are from people who are just too damn stupid or lazy to read the information that is already presented to them on our website. Other questions are specific and legitimate. Some of them are just downright bizarre. This week alone I have had to address these two prize winners: "Can a double barrel flintlock shotgun be converted in such a way that modern 20ga shotshells can be used in it, but done in such a way that it can also be used as a flintlock?" and this one from a jackass in Utah: "Can I get a Brown Bess with stainless steel instead of carbon steel?" The kick in the balls is that when I explained to said jackass exactly why we would never do such a goofy, non-authentic thing, he replied with a long, arrogant reply about how stainless is superior to nonstainless and that they had the technology to make stainless in the 18th century. Where do these people come from?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home