Wednesday, January 09, 2013

What a dimwit move

I'm working on a new feature for our website: an online shopping cart. When it goes live, you'll be able to order a musket while sitting on your couch in your underwear at 3AM without having to exchange a bunch of emails or playing phone tag with us first.

I've been at it for three straight days. It involves writing new descriptions in a new format for every single product that we carry and for the most part, taking new pictures of stuff to upload.

My brain is getting mushy from looking at this computer screen for so long and I'm starting to make dimwit mistakes.

For instance, there is an assortment of paraphenalia spread out in front and all around me. Lists of things, sheets of white paper to photograph small stuff against, notes etc. There are also pens, highlighter markers and a tape measure.

Sometimes you just reach out and grab the wrong thing. What I learned tonight is that Sharpie brand permanent black markers don't work very well as highlighter markers.

What a dimwit move...maybe it is time for bed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home