Saturday, February 27, 2021

Prices will be updated over the weekend

 This is long overdue. I hate to raise prices on anything, but I spent all day crunching numbers and it is unavoidable. Over the years my costs crept up. A little bit here, a little bit there, shipping costs went up etc, and for many years I absorbed them because I have a hard time letting go of the old days. Things were cheaper in the old days, but these aren't the old days any more.

In going over these numbers, I was actually LOOSING money on some products. No wonder people would buy them in bulk!

Our prices were last adjusted as of January 1st, 2013. That is over eight years ago and it is time to revisit it.

I'll spend most of tomorrow reworking prices on our website so it will be ready on Monday. 

1 Comments:

Blogger James said...

Hah, I guess I should have made my order last week! In all seriousness, nobody should have any qualms in paying a little more for the high quality products you put out.

2:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home